Thursday, June 30, 2005

Sick and Tired

My anger has been projected in this poem itself.

I’m sick and tired of noises in my head,
Tried breaking free but I end up in the same old place,
I ran to the ocean just to see a carousel right in front of my face,
Tried to stop it, but it wouldn’t budge a single bit.

Screams so irritating caused by a fight,
Shut up, shut up, if you care.
I couldn’t take this misery anymore,
I couldn’t stand a day crying without any sleep.

A light shines through a life which is pathless,
What’s the point when my life is darkened?
The sea roars symbolizing my life of roughness,
I couldn’t stand a chance with this life of nonsense.

Could anyone cry out to me?
I need to be save from this misery.
Broken hearts and endless lies,
Stop it now, please, I want to stop my cries!

The carousel wouldn’t stop,
My life is an endless spinning.
There is no air which I could take,
It has been robbed,
The world around me,
Just an endless shaking.
I want to be back again,
Back to the door of peace.

No comments: