Monday, June 20, 2005

Frustration Hits The Boiling Point

I'm pissed off right now. Seriously i am!

First of all, i was so looking forward to come back to Ipoh because of my dogs, and yeah, they are great and everything. Second of all, i would love to be online for longer hours so that i can spend more time chatting and visiting websites. However... DAMN!!!! I couldn't get onto msn messenger, i couldn't download Yahoo messenger and i am sick and tired of using ICQ which is a bore and i couldn't even check my hotmail as well as get into my Monash student portal. This is so f**ked up! Well, what i CAN do online is to do more posting on my blogpage which of course, i always run out of things to say.

What am i suppose to do back here then?

Well, i do have novels to help me pass my time, but i couldn't be reading the whole day. It's just not me. I don't want to go out because most of my friends from Ipoh are not back yet and they don't give a damn of calling me out anyways. Argh, all i can say is that i am so screwed up for this holiday. Lord, send an angel please! Immediately!

What is the use of having streamyx if you can't download music, go online and chat with your buddies from overseas and even check your mail!!! Argh!!

No comments: