Tuesday, June 21, 2005

11 signs of falling inlove

This pretty much shows how bored i am during the first half of the holidays and if it were to prolong till 1 month, i'm not sure what a bore i could be. Anywayz, i got this post on the friendster bulletine board.

The thing here is that i have already fallen deeply inlove with Zeck, but what is said here is pretty much true.

11. You'll read his/her sms over n over n OVER again. (That is what i always do at night before i go to bed)

10. You'll walk really, really, really slow while walking with him/her (Not exactly)

9. You'll be so shy while being with him/her (well, at first yah... but now, i just love to be with him that it makes me forget about my own shyness)

8. While tinking about him, ur heart beats really really really fast. (Not just thinking about him, when he embrace me or even compliments me)

7. By listening to his/her voice.. you'll be smilling by yourself. (He's the only guy whom i talk to that unconciously puts a smile on my face... my sis has been complaining about me smiling to myself whenever Zeck calls)

6. While looking at him/her, you can't see other people around the both of you, you can only see him/her. (Okay, this is a little too much if you are hanging out with friends, but whenever the both of us are alone, somehow we just belong to the world for 2 and nobody else)

5. You'll start listening to love songs. (More to listening to the songs he likes eventhough i know that i don't like it in the first place)

4. You'll really, really, really like love songs. (i already did from the start when i still was single)

3. Only by smelling his/her perfume smell you'll be high. (Tell me about it, i just love the way he smells everyday!)

2. You'll realise that you are always smilling by yourself. (Okay, this is a little too extreme)

1. You'll do anything for him/her. (I'm just there to give him love and much pampering)



No comments: