Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I got a call one night from a friend of mine and she told me that Jing and Nigel will be visiting me. Those are the two really good friends of mine whom i met during my 1st semester in Taylor's College and we became very very close friends from then on. I'm seriously happy to have a friend like them as they are the ones who always keep their word.

After my exams, i smsed Jing and told him that i've already finished my exam and was sorry that i could not be in KL to meet up with him. Well, he just told me to not worry so much and that he will be coming to IPoh to meet up with me instead. At first, i thought that he was just joking... but, didn't know that he actually kept to his word. Amazingly Nigel came along. Had pretty much fun with them, and not forgetting Yin Ching.

We drove all over Ipoh... doing something which are out of the mind for instance, visiting the mental asylum and going into restricted areas of the mall and even driving around the car park of Jusco. Oh boy... we even went to visit the lost world, and again, drove around the car park, not to find for parking space (there were only about 30-40 cars in a car park which can hold up to 200-500 cars) but for fun. We went to furniture shops to look around and started visualizing what our house whould be like and what we want to bring over to Manchester, Australia and Ireland. Wanted so much to go for a round of karaoke, but i guess most of us couldn't sing haha.

The fun was that we went to town to have White Coffee, and sitting in the coffee shop for about an hour talking about life in Ireland, Manchester and KL. Nigel and I was basically criticising on Monash's life... Nigel's lucky as he is already going to Aussie for his further education. Well, both of us couldn't wait for the Australian Tennis Open and Commonwealth games to be held next year in Aussie.

I haven't had much fun in Ipoh as Ipoh is a seriously boring place. Anywayz, thanks to Nigel, Jing, and Yin Ching. You guys really brighten up my life in IPoh.

No comments: