Thursday, June 09, 2005

I've been TAGGED... AGAIN!!!!

Let's see, i'm tagged!!! By Claudia... yeah, i'm smelling you now alright hahahaha!!

The jist of this is to basically randomly select 5 occupations to complete the sentence:

If I could be a scientist
If I could be a farmer
If I could be a musician
If I could be a doctor
If I could be a painter
If I could be a gardener
If I could be a missionary
If I could be a chef
If I could be an architect
If I could be a linguist
If I could be a psychologist
If I could be a librarian
If I could be an athlete
If I could be a lawyer
If I could be an inn keeper
If I could be a professor
If I could be a writer
If I could be a llama rider
If I could be a bonnie pirate
If I could be a service member
If I could be a photographer
If I could be a philantrophist
If I could be a rap artist
If I could be a child actor
If I could be a secret agent
If I could be a comedian
If I could be a priest
If I could be a radio announcer
If I could be a phlebotomist
If I could be Paris Hilton's stylist
If I could be a movie producer
If I could be the CEO of Microsoft
If I could be an astronout
If I could be a world famous blogger
If I could be married to a current famous political leader
If I could be a dog trainer

If i could be a musician, i would want to be a professional pianist and compose songs which will inspire the world to be involved in classical music. If i could be a linguist, i would write my emotions on paper in different languages and have it published to the people i'm close to. If i could be an athlete, i'll run for the poorest country to raise fund for them. If i could be a photographer, i will have old couples to be my model as they have many memories to keep and tell (a picture speaks a thousand words). If i could be a movie producer, i would like to reproduce 'Titanic' and make it less romantic!!

Let's see, whom shall i tag this time? Counting... 1... 2... 3... hrmm, okie, sorry Debbie and Eva, you got tagged by me!! Sharks, i couldn't tag Claudia anymore.. hrmm... maybe next time... just you wait gurl!!

1 comment:

Unpredictable Mortal said...

hrmm, recreating Titanic will be a hazard course finding a substitute who looks like Zeck aint gonna help much. I don't think having Vin Diesel taking Jack's role relevant because he is way too muscular and he will pull me down into the water in no time. Ah well, it's like holding a 20++kg weight of dumbles. Not to mention, holding 2 hands, that's already 20+20=40++kg haha... oh hey, i forgot, he's floating on water!! hrmm.. okay, so i guess he will be an exception! Guess got to reconsider haha. Hrmm... what do you think about Brad Pitt? Not so much of a fan of him but at least i get to boss him around haha!!