Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Goodbye 1st Year, Hello Holidays

Yippie!! The exams are finally over. Phew, sat for 2 hours just completing my INT1020 examination and guess what, i don't think i even care!! haha. Oh well, all i can do now is to wait for the results to come out on the 6th of December and i will get to know how 'well' i flared. I doubt that i will score high in the exam as my procrastination was in the way. On Friday, Audrey, Zeck, Eddie, Aaron, Eva, Ayushna and I went to school for a group study. Things did not turn out the way it suppose to be. First of all, we came out with a plan of everyone doing on their presentation topics at different spots. However, we started having this little gathering in the computer lab.

Oh well, it did not turn out absolutely useless, we actually did a little on what we are suppose to do. Oh hey, didn't know Zeck was serious when it comes to studying and getting answers for the sake of doing well in the exams. Man, the credit goes to Zeck in particular!! Anywayz, we had fun just sitting in the computer lab discussing about nothing much. The key concepts that we spotted were Global Village, Indegenious People, Digital Divide, Sustainable Development, Sustainablity, Pandemic and Fundamentalism. What came out was the opposite. But we manage to answer 'Indegenious Peoples' so i guess we would get our points from there. Again, hope is the word as now things are finally over. Now, let me not go into the world of regrets and 'if'.

Oh hey, i am beginning to miss everyone, now that i am back in Ipoh and wished that i could stay longer in KL just for the sake of hanging out with Ayushna and gang. I have to miss 'Taxi' when i seriously wanted so much to watch it. So i guess i need to find people to hang out with in Ipoh so that i could go for the 'Taxi' movie. Looking at the bright side, i am sure glad that i came back to Ipoh fast. I missed my dogs and Winnie (my female labrado dog) looked glad to meet me, but champion seemed to be hiding in his cannal. Oh well, can't blame him, it's raining pretty heavily and i couldn't believe Winnie came out to meet me when it is pouring.

Oh, came back from KL 1 hour ago and i rushed to the net just to see who is online. Played Solitaire Showdown with Jin, chatted with Debbie and Rohit, played Hexic with Debbie then. Man, i seriously need a challenger for Solitaire Showdown... after playing half way with Jin, he said that he got to go do some house chores... wow, my guy friends need to learn from him!! haha, seriously... major big time!! Anywayz, i was suppose to unload my stuff from the car but was too lazy to do so. Hey, can't blame me, i just got back from KL and i just finished my exams like ermmm.... few hours ago *_*. Neh, guess i am just plain lazy...

Alright, what to do tomorrow. Will be meeting up with Jonathan since he came to Ipoh for a visit. I don't even think that i could wake up that early in the morning for breakfast. Say, at 9am, that's just a killer for me! I could just make up my mind and say, 'NO'. Haha, well, it has been a long time since i last met Jonathan face to face, and i don't even remember how he looks like. Oops, he better not read this entry of mine... ah, what the hack...

So, where to go for breakfast? I think i should get out more often, i don't even know where is the best place for breakfast in Ipoh.. such a lamer. Anywayz, i think i'll just pen off now. I don't know what else to write...

*to people who are looking at this blog page of mine... happy holidays and all the best if you are sitting for upcoming exams!! haha... ooops

1 comment:

Eddie G. said...

I told you to spot on Eddiegness, but would anyone listen to me? Nooooooo... that's why everyone was doing the other topic which I expect would come out - EXAM DESPERATION -

But anyways, that's life i guess... full of surprises...

Sigh... i miss you...

Oh. what the heck is a glass ceiling anyway?