Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Never Want To... I Don't Want To (Poem)

I don't know why i wrote this... no particular reason and meaning

Never want to fly like the birds in the sky
Never want to know what my life’s worthwhile
Never want to see your face in the crowd
Never want to know what the next life’s like.

I just want to sit at home with the TV on
I don’t want to sit beside the telephone
I don’t want to have the lights turned on,
Just want to sit in the dark for the night

Never want to run a thousand miles
Never want to ever see you smile
Never want to read your lips
Telling me you loved me all time round

Never want to know what tomorrow brings
Never want to see the sunset again
Never want to hear the voice of your call
Never want to sit to wait for the fall

What I want to do is to sleep in the dark
Want to hold my pillow tight till tomorrow comes
Thinking of the sharks in the deep blue sea
I wouldn’t want you to be next to me.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i can't write, i guess i can but just songs, but i came across this trying to find something for english and i think it's pretty freakin' cool.