Tuesday, November 30, 2004

The Week Has Passed Miserably

I've been to places where time does not matter. What matters most was the rythmn of one's heart beat and the countless nights of hopes and dreams.

I'd lived in my own fantasies, creating an unfamiliar world around me. Just thinking about the time i spent sitting up in my room just thinking of how the world should be. And it ended up terrible as what's form in my world was similar to the world that i am living in now.


Oh well, when the world is in the midst of finding out who the next most powerful country is going to be and with the Ukraine elections going on, me... i was just sitting in the living room, crowning myself as the next 'potato coach' champion. I was hoping that i will get into the Book of World Records by beating the rest in being a full-time potato coach. From a movie to the next, all i need to do is to sit in the living room and change DVD's when i finish one movie.

Let's see, what has been my entertainment for this week...

1. My cousin came for a visit. Usually, when my cousin comes, we will start challenging each other on who will be the next person to be anounced Queen of Vampires (staying up late at night). Well, yet of cause, no one could ever beat me in this. However, through out the one week, seems to me like there aint anyone who won the prize. So i guess it would be snowballed to the next meeting.

2. Movie Marathon. Now this may sound fun, but no, we don't waste money just buying tickets and sitting in the cinema and munching on popcorns and sipping on cokes. All we do was went shopping for DVDs as well as VCDs in the nearby stall. After getting the movies that we wanted, the nightmare begins. Well, to us was fun, but to my parents, it was just a nightmare for them cause we were occupying the living room, not even close to leaving space for them to watch their favorite tv show. *haha* Well, again, we watch till our eye lids are getting too heavy to stay open.

3. Movie watched. How To Loose A Guy In 10 Days (for a good laugh), Taxi, My Big Fat Greek Wedding (3rd time this month), 2 Fast 2 Furious (what could i say? i love cars... 3rd time now), The Terminal (best movie of the year, watched it about 5 times now), Farenhite 9/11 (slept through the whole thing... hey, it's not even a movie; to me, it's like a movie which attracts 'sound sleepers'). Hrmm, the tv shows we watched were The Kumars at No. 42, Goodness Gracious Me, The Apparentice, For Love Or Money 4, Simple Life (got to watch the finale), and the latest... Miss World 2004 (The winner goes to Miss Peru... how am i not surprise... How the hack did Miss Poland got into the finals anywayz?)

4. Supper. Gosh, this is my all time nightmare. Promising myself never to touch a single food after dinner, but the temptation was strong and too hard to be overcome. Well, Maggie Mee was our all time favorite, and more coffee to win the all-so-popular game - Queen of Vampires. I feel truely and honestly guilty after the calories i have put on and the amount of carbohidrates i have taken into my body!!

5. Shopping and attended a fun fair in Wesley Church. Lets see, shopping had been popular among the girls, but come to think of it, we did not exactly shop for long hours, just window shopping and getting the stuff we needed. There came a time where we were so crazy over which PDA to get, but the price were too... well, how much do you think a PDA could cost!! The fun fair turned out to be a disaster, there weren't much to look at and not much things to consume. Oh well, we spend 1 hour getting breakfast and went home after that.

Oh well, amazing week... now, back to being a boring person.

Songs Downloaded This Week
1. John Tesh - Bastille Day
2. John Tesh - Great is Thy Faithfulness (piano version)
3. John Tesh - Valley of Dreams
4. John Tesh - Venezia
5. Innuendo - Belaian Jiwa
6. Anuar Zain - Keabadian Jiwa
7. Gloria Estefan - No Pretendo
8. Il Divo - Regresa A Mi (Unbreak My Heart)
9. Il Divo - Nella Fantasia
10. Sting - Field Of Gold

No comments: