Thursday, November 04, 2004

For Love or Money 3...

I woke up at 10am today morning and wow, am i late to fetch my bro back from tuition. Ignoring the fact that i have to put on my contact lenses to drive, i just took my glasses and went on with it. Yep, i have blur vision. I have not really washed my face entirely and feel half dead. But don't worry, i managed to drive all the way to my bro's tuition centre and pick him up before i get scolding from him. Yeah, it's just normal for little brothers to bully their big sisters.

Oh, the entire afternoon wasn't at all enjoyable for me. I have a serious tummy ache and went to bed right after i hit the toilets. Oh well, besides of feeling guilty after all the food i gobbled up during lunch, i went for Pizza with my mom and my siblings. Oh, now i am seriouly full and i still, unbelievable enough, i went to get something else to munch after dinner... man, i am wondering how i am suppose to go on a diet when i was genuinely being serious about it, well, weeks ago!!.. haha..

I watched 'Young Posh and Loaded' and oh wow, this young Russian Chick by the name Anna actually go out spending 500 to 700 pounds on a pair of shoes. And she can spend 150 million pounds in a matter of a year. Man, and the whole amount that she spent could somehow feed a whole third world country. Check it out... i wouldn't want to spend my money just like that, it's like flushing it down the toilet bowl and never gonna see it ever again in my entire life!! I wonder what if her dad suddenly goes bankrupt? WIth no job and being a spender, i think she will end up in the streets penniless.

For people who follows the reality show 'For Love or Money 3'... tell me about it... Preston is so... i couldn't really find a word to describe him!! First Andrea is gone and then Rebecca must go... man, doesn't he know that he is eliminating the wrong gurls... if you ask me, Rachel has the 'i am in for the $1,000,000' look written all over her face. Are guys that blind? I think it goes to both female and male. We seem to be falling for the wrong people.

What i think is the definition of 'Glass Ceiling'
*Eddie, i seriously do not know the true definition of 'glass ceiling', but, what i think is probably a person trying to reach to the top but at the end, he does not know that what he achieved was how far he can get as there is like an invisible glass limiting him to further achievements. For example, the UN is always talking about Peacekeeping, but at the end of the day, they can only try sending peacekeeping troops to batter fields and trying to find out what is truely the situation in these battle fields and try their best to make peace. But i don't think their intentions are applicable cause they could only go as far as sending peace keeping troops, but to achieve 'PEACE', they are just hitting the glass ceiling (they can only go as far as doing their best to help civilians who are victimize in war). Yeah, i think that is what it means by 'Glass Ceiling' (i don't know whether you get my point, but yeah, thatz what i think... haha, if you cant get my point, then i doubt that Mr. Tang will too... but hey, i did not answer this question in the exam.. so wrong gurl to ask!!)

1 comment:

Eddie G. said...

Whoosh! That's deep! I always thought a glass ceiling was the top of my greenhouse. Ah well... Good thing i wrote on Eddiegness instead... :D