Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Me, Myself, and a Cup of Tea

Two down, one more to go and i can call my 1st year of being stuck in stuffy lecture halls when the temperature is either too cold or too... not so cold (it is not like it had ever been once where i feel the heat). Anywayz, i was suppose to be studying for COM1020 yesterday but end up falling asleep. Having promised myself to get up at the middle of the night... oh well, at approximately 3 a.m, that is like the time that i usually have the mood to study or even bring out a novel to read. However, when my alarm went off, i just cleck on the 'snooze off' button and went back to sleep only to find myself waking up at 6.15a.m. without a chance to revise the work that i am suppose to.

I do hope what i crapped in the paper would make good sense to the lecturer. I sure do hope that it will be enough to get me a high credit..., if that is not the case, then i will be so so so dead... oh well, hopefully i wont think of lacking off for my INT1020 paper. After the exam, i went with Ayushna, Eva and Zac for a movie... Oh well, we decided to go for different movies. Ayushna, Eva and Zac went for the 'White Chicks' movie which i did not pay much attention to it. I went for the 'Stepford Wives' movie and found it amazing and astonishing in away.

Nope, not another summary of what i think of the movie... maybe in my next entery when i really do have the mood to write. Anywayz, i am getting into the mood of completing my reading of the book i've just consumed today ... "Tuedays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom. It is a true story though....

Below is an abstract which i find pretty amazing and true...

"So many people walk around with a meaningless life. They seem half-asleep, even when they're busy doing things they think are important. This is because they are chasing the wrong things. The way you get meaning into your life is to devote yourself into loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you a purpose and meaning," By Mitch Albom, 'Tuesdays with Morrie' pg. 43.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hhmm i did not mean to post anonymously.. it was becuz i'm not a member of blogspot ^^ oh btw if u'r still wondering who am i.. audrey here leh.. ^^ just drop by to say hi! n here's my blog - http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=RadarInParadise

miss ya loads! =>

Anonymous said...

Your blog posts seemed to be much longer than last time.. heheh.. Come back to xanga ler! - shah

forgotten_snow said...

>_< arrrgh... you watched Stepford wives... T_T Darn, I knew I forgot something I wanted to watch. You're evil for not telling me sis. *grumble grumble*

Anyway, 'Tuesdays with Morrie' sounds nice, but I think there might be loads of stuff on my holiday schedule so I'll just have to skip that till I dunno, someday I meet up with you? =P Other than that, I wanna read "The Da Vinci Code" and "Angels and Demons" by Dan Brown. But it might not be to your taste though...

Well, all the best in your last paper. I'll sign off here.

KC