Thursday, October 21, 2004

Do I Get Credit For This!!

Alright, first of all, I am suppose to be focusing on completing my assignment for News Feature Writing. It is worth 40% and I do not think I am doing a pretty good job in trying to achieve a high credit or a mere distinction! I am somehow waiting for a miricale to drop down from the sky. Oh well, this thought actually made me think of the teenage flick 'Sabrina and the Teenage Witch'.

Bummer... it is not like me to think of such things at this point of time. I need to be researching on 'Alpha Omega Program' and 'Christ Centered Leaning Program'. In case you guys are kindda blur of what in the world do AOP and CCLP mean. These programes are homeschooling programes where they provide homeschooling resources online. Now, now, don't need to stare me in the eye, telling me that i am insane... or the ever favorite remark i get... Are you mad?

Oh cool, i should try the diagnostic test and see where i stand in my learning abilities... not!! Hrmm, brain... think... brain... function... brain... go to bed! Yikes, wait, now that's not right. Could not afford to fall asleep in bed and not finishing my assignment first... GURL... it's worth 40%... if you dont get it the first time... here it goes... it is worth FOURTY PERCENT!!

Tell me about it!! Okie... after my assignment... nope, can't sleep yet... I've got revision to do. If you think your life is bad.... analyse mine!!


1 comment:

Eddie G. said...

I can't believe you plagiarised my "are you mad?"

At least accredit your source lah, for example, "Are you mad?" (Ng, Jonathan, 2004; cited in Goh, Edwin Aegnor, 2004, pp 32). Sheesh! i thought that this (as Sheila Murugasu puts it) "should be second nature to you by now" (Murugasu, 2004, pp 46).

Anyway, at least you finished your assignment hor.

Oh, and speaking of the diagnostic test, and my results show that i am a "Respected, Even Trustworthy, Acquaintance; Really Dignified" or "R.E.T.A.R.D." for short. ah well.