Friday, October 22, 2004

All In A Day's Work

I've finally finished my assignment yesterday night and it took me about, hrm... I somehow forgotten about the time I started typing out my assignment. All I knew was that I finished it at 3.05am in the morning. After that, i found myself still wide awake when it is already pass my bedtime.

So I started my 'Late Night, Part 2' and try finishing it. When I was writing and writing... suddenly, I just felt dizzy and made up my mind to get some sleep before dawn comes. So I did, and it wasn't a peaceful sleep. I woke up in between hours and find myself either being too cold or too hot.

I know that it will be pretty absurd to say that i finally woke up at 10.30am. Isn't it pretty predictable in a sense. A person sleeping way too early in the morning, and needed to complete a total of 8 hours sleep and finally woke up at the sound of the television downstairs and not the alarm clock that went off 2 hours before my actual 'wake-up' time. As usual, i walk into the bathroom and stop dead. Oh well, it's just me... i forgot my facial wash that is left in my closet and my towel which I somehow forgotten that it has been sent for washing. So I walked to my closet, get the things i wanted, and walked back to the bathroom. Now, i sat at the potty and wonder what am i doing next after my 'lil' business. Oh yeah, I forgot! I was suppose to fetch one of my friends to school and bummer, i woke up late! So, there I go, after my lil' business, i went walking straight back towards my bedroom, picked up the phone and dail his number... Argh, i give up... he isn't there when i desperatly needed an answer to my question. Yeah, if you are wondering, he is the only person that knows the answer to my question!

I don't even know why i bother telling my morning senarios to whoever might be reading this. Anywayz, going on to complete today's blog. Yeah, where was I, oh yes! Okay, so, i went back to the bathroom, thinking of where i left my toothbrush the other night and... oh yeah, found it! So i did what i needed to do next and have my face washed, contact lenses put on and here I go, off the bathroom and downstairs for breakfast just to find that it wasn't waiting for me.

Forget about breakfast, i took my car keys off the rack and went straight towards my car. Oh yeah, not forgetting my 'Safri Duo's CD. Needed something to 'tune' me up for the day since i won't be fetching my friend to school! There goes, off to school and into the computer lab after i arrived.

Passed up my assignment, ready to go off to wherever i feel like going. So i went to the cafeteria and waited for my friend to finish his exams so that we can decide where to go next. We hit the cinemas for the latest Steven Spielberg movie, The Terminal staring Tom Hanks and Catherine Zeta-Jones. Wow, some marvelous film directed by Steven. It is a really worth-watching-again-and-again film i suppose. I've already plan to get a vcd from the very start, but, to get a good one will cost be a bomb, so i shall wait for my uncle to consume one so that i can just get it from him!

Viktor Navorski (Tom Hanks) is a visitor in the United States that needs to go to New York so badly but found out that he is the owner of a passport that leads to nowhere. So he is stranded at the John F. Kennedy Airport and does not have authorization to get him anywhere in America. Since that wherever he came from was going through a war period, his visa and passport seemed to be barred because of the war. Some political confusion! Anywayz, so, he had no choice but to stay in the terminal. He got a job as a construction worker, met a stranger, Amelia(Catherine Zeta-Jones), played as a match-maker, meet new friends and finally got what he wanted after the misery he has been put through.

I am definately watching it again... it's worth the money (RM7... if you have a student ID during weekdays of cause). Oh well, guess i got to stop here and go back to my studies. Marketing exams on monday and i havent even prepare a single bit!! Oh well, so... off i go for now!

Movie Review

KNX/CBS Radio
Jim Svejda

"Warm, funny and endearing, 'The Terminal' is one of Steven Spielberg's most completely entertaining movies in years."

*I agree with the remarks he gave on 'The Terminal'!

Good Morning America
Joel Siegel

"The summer's great date film."

"Catherine Zeta-Jones is terminally gorgeous."

"Tom Hanks never ceases to amaze me."

*What could I say, Tom Hanks is pretty charming in this film. Pretty captivating i should say

1 comment:

forgotten_snow said...

ooo... I would lurve to watch the Terminal some time soon. I just think Tom Hanks is a wonderful actor. He's even higher in my rating list than Nicole Kidman and Catherine Zeta-Jones. But then a tad lower than Meryl Streep and Audrey Hepburn. =P And you have Safri Duo? *squeals* I lurve their stuff! Can I borrow? Pweeese? *shows Bambi eyes*

Anywayz, just dropped by to drop a line... =P And if you haven't figured out... it's me lar, sis...