Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Draining Colours in Life

I somehow seem to be dreaming my life away. It took me quite sometime to find out that the colours in my vision has somehow gone down the drain. Don't ask me why. I never could find the answer. Maybe it is because I feel that life is just another painted picture. Colourless, or so to say... standing here looking at a black and white picture of me, my friends and my family did not bring back memories but instead made me look to into the future.

Searching for a silver lining after every bad things happened in life. I stare in the mirror, just looking at myself for the longest time... I would somehow wonder to myself... Life is just so beautiful, but why drain off the colours of my painted picture in mind?

I like walking in darkness during dusk. I like thinking how life has been so wonderful that I wish I could share it with someone I love. It does not mean that I won't have a chance to share, but, it is just that I could never paint that picture... the picture with the man of my dreams beside me. I don't know what colours should I use. I don't know the symbolism of colours.

So i painted it with a little blue and white, then a little red and orange, later in the evening, i changed the colours to black and white. Now, this is the way life goes... Early in the morning, your picture seem to be covered with the colours of blue, green, purple and pink. Later on in the afternoon, it starts changing into pure red and orange. When you start questioning about what's next in life... suddenly you found out that, when night comes, when the sun dissapears from the horizon, everything starts turning brown, then grey, then it left you with total pitch black that symbolizes darkness and loneliness.

My life is born in chains, now colours are drained... times are getting harder to get along. Moments of life need to be recall; needed to be changed. I kept on living in illusion, where noone is wrong or right. Kept on having hallucination, thinking that my love was there. My future is blur, that counts my vision. It is not visible to anyone, only God knows where I will be the next day when i get out of bed.

*This is just a crappy entery!!!!!

No comments: