Thursday, April 28, 2005

To The One I Love Most Now...


In a quiet room one night,
I sat and just wonder,
Things had happened all so well,
But there are still thoughts left to ponder.

I know no sorrows for the weeks experienced,
I know no fear to what is to come the day after.
I come to see truth in the eyes of my beloved,
The surreptitious look from him has somehow evanesced.

Be gone were the days of loneliess,
Sitting up in the room dreaming endlessness,
Fell in with times of emptiness,
Known as unread history but blossomed into prettiness.

Shall i dance to the "cadence" of love?
Or stay in a corner with lingering darkness?
I may think of fulfilling my dersires...
Of longing to be in the arms of my beloved.

To sit and stare in the eyes of endless gorgeousness,
To touch his lips where a kiss can taste...
The sweetness of life and the joy that came within,
With a heart of pure authenticity,
That is what known to be deep down in him.

Through the hours of anger,
I saw a smile.
Through times of need of encouragement,
A hug came to existance.
And when times i need someone to speak to,
An ear listened,
And voices of advice heard in an instance.

How much i love him?
Never ask.
I know not,
As words can never describe the deepness.
Words can never describe my feelings,
And words can definately never describe a wholeness of love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow....i feel like crying i'm so touched...love you lots