Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Scary Thoughts for the Night

I'm just thinking right now... what if i left the world without a single sweet memory to take away with me; will i ever find true happiness in the 'other' world that i'll be ending up in. Let's say heaven... if i'm about to go there, what will be the possibility that i'll meet people whom i've read in the Bible? What are the possibilities of me dinning with Christ and His 12 faithful followers?

What if i end up in a place where darkness is only what i'll see and i'm not able to feel a thing? I'm not being suicidal nor am i feeling depress at this moment... but what if... just what if, i'm about to leave tonight to a place where none of my friends can be able to search for me? I'm not thinking of whether i'll be missed but i'm thinking of more towards where i will end up.

*~Sometimes in life, whenever I am deep in thoughts, strange imagination starts to form in my mind that only God knows what i'm thinking of. This is the time in life where i'm concern of my entire self... the self that i'm living in right now... the self that gives me an identity of who i am and what i have become... the self that was formed through observation of how the world goes round and how people interact and communicate with one another; how the environment influenced me to be me; just to be who i am now... most important of all, i'm questioning how and why God gave me an identity and show me how i should live my life...~*

I hate what i'm thinking now... and i hate most of all the weird feelings that only forms during the night. I'll just go to bed... tomorrow is another brand new day for me to live to my fullest, for me to write unwritten history and began a new chapter of my daily life. Tomorrow is where change occurs to the very extant which i will never get to know and only one could tell.

1 comment:

Eddie G. said...

You'll never walk alone, for He has given his angels charge over you [Psalms 91].

For what it's worth, you can always be sure that your friends will always be there for you. I know I would. In the event that you ever get lost, close your eyes; and I will be there. I promise :)