Sunday, April 24, 2005

Goodbye...

I was just sitting infront of the computer screen, thinking of what am i to write... suddenly, i was just inspired to write a 'goodbye' poem. It does not mean any particular heart feelings for anyone, so once you read it, don't think that i'm in going through a time of depression, is just something that happened around me that inspires me to write this poem.
My past led me back to the cross-roads where we met,
Yesterday was another dream kept in my heart,
The truth hurts but too bad it stays that way,
When tomorrow comes,
Nothing could ever be the same again.
What's yours was once mine,
What made you happy just made me smile,
I wept for the days we stayed apart,
Not knowing how we felt for one another,
Until today.
Time passes fast without a single memory,
A chance together only last a moment,
As i fight through stormy weather just to be,
An independent person without you being here with me.
Hurtful words piercing through my heart,
Undying love that i've shown was never good enough,
Commitment seemed so far away,
Away from providing happiness to your everyday.
Do u remember the time i cried when you said goodbye?
The last time we held without saying a word.
Could you tell whether time was on our side?
As it faded through the night...
Goodbye is so difficult but it came once again in sight.

1 comment:

Fikri said...

You're right. It's not good. That's your truth.

But I think it's brilliant. Very brave and courageous.

This is my truth. :>