Monday, April 04, 2005

Shut Up

Feelings of discomfort filled the air where I am,
I just wanted freedom to be within reach.
Telling my mind to stop playing these games with me,

I want to be calm, forget the anger within.

Stop the calls of miserable darkness,
When silence is all it needs to break loose.
I can’t stand another day listening to that voice,
The voice of displeasure that made me want to puke.

I want to go to a place far from here,
To a place where I can call home.
I want to leave this miserable earth,
Fly to a place where heaven occurred.

Try plunging into a pool of blood,
Cries are only the sound you heard.
Don’t blame me for what you see,
Sufferings come when you less expect it.

Less fighting may cause eternal peace,
Shut up and listen,
You might hear something from me.
Count the days before you end up in misery,
Don’t tell me I’ve never warn you,
As I’m doing here as I please.


No comments: