Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Malicious Joy

Someone's been hurt by my endless laughter,
A friend who once knew me,
Turned out i'm laughing behind her back,
Goodness!I
I shouldn't be mean,
That malicious joy i'm seeing,
Within me,
My greatest fear,
Loosing the one i love.

Stop this grosteque,
monstrous behaviour this instant!
I don't want to hurt nobody,
This ungodly sickness within me,
Bluring my thoughts with sins,
Ready to to strike any moment,
Get away from me!

Shut the door in my face,
I don't want to hurt nobody,
Increase the distance between us,
So you wouldn't have to hear my laughter,
Again,
And again,
And this malicious joy within,
Comes out and strike like a living beast.
Sorry,
But i couldn't stop the nightmare from becoming,
Sorry,
That's all i want to say,
And an apology, please!

No comments: