Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Addiction

Life is full of many unpredictable scenes. The atmosphere around you are always changing. When sadness and happiness are just momentary feelings, somehow memories looms in one's mind always. Come's to the point where i found out that a tragedy just happened in a household.

A person has a beginning and an end. How a person's life would end, is not firmly on one's choice, but God be the judge and the executioner.

I hated the evening air tonight. No wonder i wasn't in a better mood. What shocked me most is the new's i've heard.

I wouldn't want to say much, but, God do please be with her!

As i was driving in my car. I knew i had a responsibility to drive my sis back from school. I did not much complained but, tears streamed down my eyes as i recall what has been said to me.

Death... who wants it? The biggest question would be, why should it happen. I know the fundamentals, i know the christian teachings, but what i couldn't make myself comprehend:-
Can sadness be compensated with happiness rapidly?

Memories lingers in one's mind.

Noway one could every hide from the occurance of one's death and live life without looking back to the past.

As i sat here, wondering what i should approach next. There are tones of stuff i can do in my little' crib, but nothing comes to mind that i should take a break from what i'm doing now - onlining.

It has been an addiction and i could see that's becoming contagious. Yeah, this so-called 'malady' is really stiring up late, sleepless night, just chatting endlessly with a new found friend. Not just me, siblings are getting on with the addiction!

I know this sound a lil' too grotesque, but it's the truth and i seriously couldn't stop my being addicted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw Scrubs the tv show last week. One of the characters who could have started a good friendship with another character (it was so obvious) says to the other character "gotta run, I'm going online to find me a friend". Duhh.