Friday, May 06, 2005

The Arms of Unforgiving

Blood dripping into the fire of madness,
Countless hours I strive to attain chances.
You heard none of my cries when I’m in trouble,
Instead you said goodbye in the year after the other.

Petals of roses lying still on my bed,
The ones you gave on Valentine’s day.
Piercing my heart was your angered message,
That runs through my veins and up to my head.

I lost my sense of belonging in the world today,
Nothing will ever be the same again.
Again I pray for tomorrow’s forgiveness,
In hoping today’s sin will be forgotten.

Stormy weathers may never scare me,
Not even the wolf of the night which comes hunting.
Torn flesh kept in a jar,
Do you know what I’m saying?
Indeed forgotten were the words out from him.

Lie awake naked on soft land,
Greeting the dark with a touch of your hand.
Close your eyes, never see the day light again,
Breath in air, tomorrow will be too late.

Dreams speak meanings one may never comprehend.
Never ask as it never will come to an end.
Do you see a man standing there waving?
That’s Death greeting you with the arms of the unforgiving.

No comments: