Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Monday and Tuesday... down the drain!!

All of a sudden, i'm back to complaining about what life is really meant to be like. Oh well, just started my 2nd year, 2nd semester yesterday and i'm already complaining when there should be nothing to complain about. I'm running scared now as i know 'Authorship and Writing' will be the toughest subject that i need to handle this semester. I'm not liking the feeling of being pressured by heavy, boring and tough readings right now.

Met up with the whole bunch yesterday and today. The happiest moments were the time i get to hug each and everyone around me. Knowing that Yasir's back to Malaysia save and sound just fend off my worries in a double.

Audrey, if you think that Aussie's hot, we Malaysians back here in Malaysia need to put on with the heat. I seriously wish i could just wear shorts and a t-shirt to school, but i think that wouldn't be nice right?

Gosh, i have no time to write poems to publish on 'Poet Sanctuary'. I just missed the good chance of summiting my poems on 'Poetry Challenge' in the forum. I guess, better luck next time!!

1 comment:

Fikri said...

Authorship is mindboggling, but there isn't too much reading to be done. Two texts, a book and a movie. It's actually quite simple if you manage your time properly.

And if you think that's tough, Contemporary Fiction in Sem 2 has SIX books. :> Enjoy...