Thursday, March 31, 2005

It's over when i say it is!!

Finally, after 2 weeks of endless worries, i made my choice of letting Jasper go. Don't ask me to explain... all i can say is that i can not stand his lack of sincerity anymore and i think that it is the time i call the whole thing off. Besides of feeling sad or dissapointed, i just felt pretty much relief in a way. No more burdens, no more worries and the best thing of all, i wouldn't have to waste my credit on him!!

Ah well, i had a memorable weekend. Went up to Penang with Zeck and Ayushna on Saturday and came back on Monday morning. Kel Li joined us on Sunday morning and boy, was she brave enough to hop on a bus all the way to Penang. I seriously admired her bravery. I wouldn't do that though cause i'm seriously too dependent on my friends when it comes to traveling.

Believe it or not, it was seriously my first time driving all the way up to Penang and getting lost at every turn. However, thank God that Narin was pretty much helpful and she directed me to Batu Ferringi. Was supposed to meet up with Toshio at one point but he was only allowed to meet up with me for an hour, i guess it wouldn't worth the time, so i guess we could only meet up next time. Hrmm... so what exactly did we do in Penang?

The main reason we went to Penang was because of Zeck's birthday which was last Sunday (27th of March). Thought of making something special as it was his 21st birthday. We ended up surprising him with a small little, cappucino ice-cream cake. Oh we so definately had fun when it comes to eating out at hawker stalls and spending time strolling on the beach. Not forgetting jet skiing... too bad Kel Li got to miss the fun on the first day but hey, it's cool cause we had fun just walking the night market in Batu Feringgi and eating at a hawker place near by. I'm so missing the RM2.50 Laksa and RM3.00 rojak by the road side.

Kel Li and Zeck spent the last night at my place. We shared our experience on coming close to supernatural stuff and got ourselves freaked out! We played around with the camera, posing and having *countless* shots and all. Man! it had been ages since i had so much fun. I never ever spent time with any of my school mates going for roadtrips or on vacation together. Well, just once with Carol and her parents. Went to Frasers Hill but did not have as much fun as the trip to Penang last weekend. I really hope that there are more chances to come where the 4 of us (Zeck, Ayushna, Kel Li and I) can go on a trip together again. Hopefully the next time, more people will be willing to join us and have a ball of a great time!

Suffering from leg injuries now. Well, all thanks to Aaron. Okay, i'm not suppose to blame him but what the hack, 1 hour of badminton and another hour and a half out on the tennis court, playing under the hot, afternoon sun! But hey, we pretty much had a great game. Was thinking of having a sports marathon soon, but i guess i got to wait for my right leg to recover.

Wishing i could have:
1. I want Jing Huai to be back on me birthday
2. I want Ryan Canbrera's 'True' mp3
3. I want to makan the RM2.50 Laksa once again!

2 comments:

Eddie G. said...

Hahaha. Dependent on friends when it comes to traveling? Now how does that VAGUELY sound familiar? Glad you had fun at Penang. I wished I could have joined you, but I spent the weekend *hngh hngh hngh* sweeping graves. Okay more like a grave but still, did you know how long i've not bloody swept anything? (including a girl of her feet, mind you)

Well, isn't this a surprise? Your, how shall we say, decision? Perhaps? Somehow I had that nagging feeling at the back of my head saying it wouldn't last too long, but i just couldn't bring myself to tell it to you. But yea hey. At least you called it off before you went in too deep.

So back to square one eh? Welcome to the Monash Singles Community (MSC). I am your Permanent Secretary, and we are most happy to have you.

(Is it just me or is Monash now starting to have clubs that no one has even heard about?)

Unpredictable Mortal said...

Oh, first the procrastination club and now the Monash Singles Community. So who's the president for that? If there's none, can i run for president? I guess i'll be a good candidate for that position!!