Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Holidays... AGAIN!

“It is as near to you as your life, but you can never wholly know it”

A quote I came to love from the movie Sepet. Love - a word of true ambiguity. No one definition, but could only be defined by the one who sees love with his naked eye; to feel the feeling of love and to feel the feeling of being loved. It’s hard to maintain a relationship when one only knows the definition of love and never have the knowledge to express or to show how he felt.

I’m just sitting here again, crapping about what love means to me right now. I’m in a long distance relationship and I’m trying to focus on how I can learn independence through this period of time. I know that it is going to be tough and that I must be strong, somehow a part of me is worrying too much.

Yet again, my true nature showed today. I missed two classes, Organizational Behavior’s tutorial which I always think that it is a waste of time to even go to the lecture and the tutorial. I’ve also managed to skip Mobile Worlds’ tutorial which probably Miss Sheila wouldn’t notice as I’m not one of her favorites. Anyways, I seriously don’t know what I was up to the whole day today. My emotions were pretty unstable; at times, I could be super hyper and at the other I’m just finding myself and wish that I could be alone for the whole afternoon.

Love is nothing but a misery gainer. Well, most of you may disagree with me but I think that sometimes, I wish I could be single again. I know that I don’t have to wish for a day of single-hood once again, I could just break off with Jasper right now. However, a part of me has already been learning to love him even though he is 4 hours away from me. I made myself a promise once that when I am to start dating at the age of 20, I will then have him as my first and as my last. I want to make sure that this relationship with Jasper works out fine and that I wouldn’t have to worry so much once I get a chance to meet him during the weekends.

Oh yeah, the holidays are here again. Seriously am looking forward to the trip that I have organized for Zeck and Sang. Hopefully that Yasir, Rimla and Siong Meay would be able to come along. We will be leaving this Friday back to my hometown (Ipoh) and then on Saturday morning, we shall be leaving to Penang and will be there till Monday morning. I’m looking forward to be reunited with my family again, looking forward to see my dogs, looking forward to meeting Jeffery as he will be back for a week, and also looking forward to meeting my bf and also having a great time in Penang with Zeck and the rest of the gang.
Well, I think that it is too risky to have my thoughts entirely on how to have fun during this holiday. I need to start scheduling my study time as assignments are piling up and I wouldn’t want to have to procrastinate again this time. Not when I’m having all four difficult subjects this semester. How am I to juggle my assignments and also the fun that I hope I will get altogether? It will be a killer then.

No comments: