Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Town

Just as the town said goodbye,
I turned to the other side,
Saw your face just in time,
Not a sound you made,
But a lonely cry.

I walked my way back to the start,
No I can’t,
Impossible as now it sounds,
But true to heart,
Never once I left a single word before goodbye.

Nonsense,
The town I left behind.
Could it be no one’s alive by the time I got around?
Nonsense,
It’s quite now inside,
I failed to see the weakness in this town.

So much for the memories of this town,
It seems I lost my favorite spot,
No need to look back,
As now everything is lost.
I want back my town,
My love,
My forever…

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, not sure if u get this in time, but its wee li here, the guy you talked to on msn the other day regarding the film fest? I sent an email to christy8503@yahoo.com and tried unwanted85@hotmail.com but the mail couldnt get through to the hotmail one. well, if anything, do contact me by phone (its the number i gave you the other day) or by mail @ wee_li_goh@hotmail.com.hope to hear from you soon! thanks

Anonymous said...

Poetic! i like your blog...

Yoke yern, just wanna wish you a happy happy christmas and a good new year....
I cherish the good ol days~

luv,
kmiin

Unpredictable Mortal said...

GOODNESS, where the HELL have you been all these years???? I've been hunting down for you, but guess what... no luck! Hrmm, is your phone number still working? If not, care to provide me another hand phone number.

I'll be leaving off to australia soon. I really want to meet up with you... so pretty please!!!!!! GIVE ME YOUR HP NUMBER!