Tuesday, November 29, 2005

My Laptop's Gone!

I would like to write another episode of dumb drivers on the road and i was just thinking to myself, "hey, if i do, most of us will get insulted as we are dumb drivers in one way or another". Well, but this does not stop me from saying that Malaysian drivers need to work on their driving habits and hopefully that they know the simple rules before driving on the road.

Robbery and theft are on the rise now. I guess it's because of the christmas season where most Malaysians are getting their handsome payments and are obvious targets to many of the robbers and theives out there. My uncle was a victim of theft the other day when he was in Taman Tun. Today, my aunt's house was broken into and my laptop has been stolen. It's pretty horrendous to know that robbery and thefts are part and parcel of the Malaysian culture. Scary as it seems but it's just life and it does go on whether or not it's an acceptable deed.

No comments: