Friday, July 15, 2005

Let's see... i'm sick and tired of editing my templates, so i came down to a decision of using a standard (so-called) template so that i don't have to go about editing HTML codes and make it difficult for my faithful readers.

I'm glad to be back in KL after a long, 3 weeks, boring holiday back in Ipoh where Aaron Kam and Jun Ling weren't there to serve my bordem, so i guess i just got to come back a week earlier so that i could spend time with Zeck and a couple of my friends. Yo, Alexandra, seriously sorry couldn't meet up with you gurl... well, you know right, when you are in a relationship, priorities, responsibilities and commitment will immdediately come first. I'm sure you'll understand as now you have Paul (*winkz*).

Freak.. i hated my results... the worst ever i've gotten since my days in Monash. Sharks... how can i just got a pass for Authorship and Writing when i really well know that i did pretty well for the finals... maybe it could be as what Debbie puts it 'What's good for you may not be good for the examiner'. So i guess i got to be a little thankful as to not failing the exam. Let what people always say, failing doesn't mean the end of the world yet. Guess what's most dissapointing in life is that when a person fails to achieve something, they just give up and never carry on. That's what 'Loser' on foreheads are for... for people who doesn't know how to appreciate their mistakes to correct them and move on with life. I just don't want to be that loser and i very well want to prove to myself that failing to get what i want will never diminish my confidence in reaching what i want in life itself... and that of course, will be 'success'.

This also goes out to the people who think they didn't do well in the exams. It's just life that nothing seems perfect and that also getting good grades does not even determine what will happen in life later on after graduation. Guess we do not need to always compare ourselves to what others get for their results, just have to be satisfied with what we achieved and to learn how to move on in life without crying over spilled milk. Thanks Zeck for being by my side when i was so upset the other day over my results.

The Harry Potter craze is back in town. Well, it is pretty predictable to say that at about 6 am sharp, there will be people lining outside Times, Borders, Popular and even MPH to get their hands on the new Harry Potter book - Harry Potter and the Half Blooded Prince. Oh well... i do love reading it but not that crazy as to crawl out of bed early in the morning to get my hands on the book. Besides, i still do not have the money yet. Oh well, anyone would like to loan me some cash without interest needed? I can do with RM50 *grinz*. Oh well, i guess i got to wait for a month before i can get the book as i am still reading Susan Elizabeth Phillip's 'Ain't She Sweet?'. However, my enthusiasm is still on Harry Potter.

Oh... sorry for taking away the tagboard. I'm still cracking my brains to remember some of your blog pages. So please do send me a comment with the URL of your blog again, thank you.

No comments: