Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Anxiety Hits the Boiling Point

Our love is like an unsteady boat on an ocean,
When it rocks one of us is bound to fall over.
Like the promises you made and broken them always,
I’m sick of you breaking the promises you made.

Buy me love and tell me it is not from you,
I don’t mind as I’ve falling out of love for what is true.
I see unhappiness in the relationship we are in,
You promise me forever, but it will never stay till the end.

I figured out a speech,
It’s directed to your heart.
Don’t ask me what it means,
You know it well enough.

Look into my eyes and say that you love me,
Never once it came true nor did authenticity show its meaning.
I’m fed up with the world I’m living in.
My love for you is now constantly declining.

Through times I need you, you went to another.
Like I wouldn’t mind, but I did, you’ll never know the other.
It’s not like my broken heart meant anything to you,
It’s that girl you always think that you will never be together.

Stop this junk and say that you love her.
It’s not like I never knew the truth for that moment.
I wouldn’t cry nor scream in anxiety,
Just wish I could go on without these sufferings.

The boat we are in will always be unstable,
Who will fall off? That we shall see in an instant.
I admit defeat; you can walk away from my life now.
I wouldn’t want to see myself in front of your eyes ever.

2 comments:

The Cat said...

YOU wrote this poem? If yes, its beautiful.. Its melancholy, yet it comes out strong..( Dunno what i wrote right now.. i hope u get it..)

Unpredictable Mortal said...

Yes i wrote it. Thanks for the comment.