Monday, January 24, 2005

Shadow of Darkness

Nothing more than just wanting to be alone,
Where shadows surround me,
How can such friendship loose to coldness?
Whatever happens tomorrow
Just let it be!



Water of darkness flowing in my dreams,
No disturbing memories of mine seem to fade away,
Loneliness is too hard for me to bare,
What’s life without the sunlight and morning shine?

Without a simple hello from the one I care,
Sadness and hurt were left for me to mend,
No more tears can I cry as I did before,
But knowing that love's out there somewhere is enough for sure.

Nothing more than to be in a crowded room,
Surrounded by the ones that do not care for me,
What could I ever see in the eyes of a stranger?
Could sadness be comprehended by him?

The valley of dark shadows crept in the lives of unknowns,
Could they ever find peace in a world like this?
Shadows of loved ones left had been cast on the streets,
Where silence is the main purpose of the very next day.


Turn the lights down and say good night,
Never wake up till the morning light,
Sound asleep now, you better be,
Don't let the shadow of darkness feel you in.

No comments: