Monday, January 10, 2005

Here I Go Again!

I told myself over and over again to just write something to update myself on what i've been going through this whole week. Well, the whole of last week to be exact. I've been busy lately... well, first of all, with work. Secondly, i seriously need to get myself off 'dreamland'. I've been day dreaming all this while about nothing much... alright, i've been dreaming about owning a BMW M5... which i know it's pretty impossible and fat chance my dad would ever get a car like that which cost a bomb!

Let's see... work sucks as usual. I seriously admire the people from church who actually are good in what they do and they enjoy their working days. Well, correct me if i'm wrong, but those people i come across in church are pretty much enjoying every moment of their working hours. Haha, maybe i am inconversant of the fact that they do complain. Well.. whatever it is, God's in control and i need to thank Him because He's the one who directed me back to my old school to help out just to pass my time. I seriously miss church and cell group as well as youth group meetings. I'm amazingly happy after hearing that our church has now began to multiply. I could see the hands of God working on His own pace and i'm glad that there are more and more teenagers joining our youth group and i do pray that God's blessing will be upon Mei Ling and the other cellies with strength and concentration in getting on with the project.

Something i started with but could not end...

Nothing keeps me hanging on to this feeling,
Where hurt is all it takes to break up a friendship,
A simple cry with tears streaming down his eyes,
Would no longer cure the the heartache inside.


No comments: