Thursday, December 16, 2004

Christmas On My Mind...?

Everyone around me seems to be having a good time thinking of how to celebrate this festive season. As for me, i am still in a holiday mood but exclude the seasonable fun which i should be thinking of from now. Well, it's not like i dont like Christmas, is just that, i guess i have been on holiday for too long and it does not give me the mood to celebrate. So help me!

Well, cousins were back since Sunday and they will be gone tomorrow. Let's see, what have i been doing this 4 days. Well, it doesn't seem like i benefited in these 4 days besides of going shopping and having to meet up with Jack and have fun just fooling around with the pool table. Oh well, it's nice to win, but when you keep winning, you find that is wasn't at all challenging and you want to call the whole thing off.

Problem now is that my cell group members are to come up with a presentation on Christmas day and we got to present it in front of the entire church members. It will be fun, but i thought of caroling cause i love to sing and looking forward to forming a choir. The problem is, i'm 2 hours away from K.L. and i am not coming close to paying my church members and my cellies a visit. I seriously don't mind going to K.L. for the weekend if i dont have a class reunion on Friday (17th of December). It wouldn't be nice to cancel it as i really do wanna meet my group of friends... it has been ages since i last meet up with them.


No comments: