Sunday, August 01, 2010

Dark Angel

My life was drawn to a dream of a dark angel
Seeking the world with no hope but aching anger
Life to be seen in darkness the world condemned of its truth
But why me? Oh now I see, my birth was a lie it became forgotten

So be it now the lies within conquered my imagination
To hell I go with my sword held hight with likely war begin to unfold
I ceased the day of my final wrath
I slay the devil in my birth came so suddenly

Frightening how the world believe in happy endings and heavenly peace
My dark angel relinquish the darkest side of things
Now I see the world burnt to ashes and its souls yield in hunger
For truth to be told, but wrath just came and swept them off their shaking feet

To form a life knowing darkness is at sight
To abandon light was what my angel did in fright
Shinning star, oh what nonsense could come of it
Said my angel now, "come rest in peace"

No comments: