Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beautiful moments set a sail for another day,
Could it be that in doubt there's where I find my memories,
The ocean sings its tune with the help of its breeze,
The bottom of its depth lies the tenderness of all that was meant to be.

Just one sight of faith, oh can I see,
Glance to the chapter of love and eternity.
Longing for a shot with the moment of truth,
When it comes, oh why do I forget of its scared heart?

Beauty, is it just a memory of a nonsensical word?
To lie ahead, so close to the edge of the earth.
If time travels pass, what would my past be like?
Would love slip ahead of time to set my dreams straight?

The joy of one's true moment can never be read.
What if life stays a memory trapped in an hour glass?
Will memories fade when times fade to the unknown?
or will memories portray itself in the future untold?

Referencing the past was my weakness,
History was my soul searching moment.
Counting the days of endless and confusing dreams,
Could it be that the hour glass was never once there for me?

No comments: