Thursday, September 08, 2005

Forever (Poem)

Forever found a way to turn its back on me,
I cried knowing the fact this is all it seems,
No matter how hard I try to find a scene,
It never will fit both you and me.

It’s gruesome,
I know,
But I never stop to wonder.
My life was shattered almost in an instance.
Forever came and gone once again.
On September night,
Right after your smile fades away.

What I really meant to say,
Is that I’m sorry I ever said,
I am who I am in your eyes,
I am what I am in your sight.
What I wish I could say,
Is that I’m sorry that it comes a day,
Where forever tumble off its way,
Back in the month of May,
Where it all started in dismay.

4 comments:

Eddie G. said...

Feeling pessimistic aren't we?

Anonymous said...

hey there...things are beautiful bcoz it'd happened,though shortlived...fireworks are beautiful,rite?...'forever' lies in ur heart =] *cheerios*

Anonymous said...

Hey girl...you shud really be glad that it all happened..I'm certainly glad that I had the time of my life with WS..you'll find someone whom you'll love dearly in the future...praise the Lord!
p/s: good luck for the exams *hugs*

Unpredictable Mortal said...

Debbie: hey gurl, nice to hear from you and what the hack happen to your blog? i just couldn't excess it. Do give me your current blog address. Heard from Kel Li that there were complications in your blog.