Saturday, January 15, 2011

My heart craved for the time to let go
To a place unseen or unheard of
Opportunity awaits to see it being deserted
What for? I asked over and over.

A tragedy within a sane mind, oh how much it hurts
Through the pain came kindness but then it went away
How does one cope with the brutal betrayal of kindness?
Why does one even hope for a light at the end of the tunnel?

My judgement forsaken me, brought me to an endless qualm
Of endless nights, late mornings, and a sacred sanctuary
My doubt lies in the soul of a creation now destroyed
Give me back my freedom, oh I beg thee, give me back my soul

As I cry my heart out, show me mercy for tomorrow's coming
Tragedy end, please make me see the sun shinning
My heart sore bearing moments of equivocal uncertainty
Lay my heart to rest, oh please let it be...

No comments: