Tuesday, January 29, 2008

The Darkest Night of My Life

I knew no love,
No heartache or the truth to cry for.
I knew no pain,
Nor the chances I should take to survive.
I knew no gain,
As the games I played has been sincerely mine.
I knew nothing changes,
As the world seeks for it’s own past without looking for the future.

I suck in air,
As the earth releases the stress.
I bled red blood,
Petals turned red as my blood touches the surface.
I no longer sing,
As the earth went deaf the day the flood left.
I no longer seek,
As what I wish to find no longer live on earth.

I close my eyes,
Just to see myself cry at a distance,
I close my ears,
I could still hear words of anger piercing my heart.
I shut my mouth,
I still hear myself swearing at the top of my lungs.
I turned my heart away from the earth,
But from the back I felt a stinging pain from my past.

Shall I seek to find what I seek for will never belong?
Shall I wait to see the sun rise in the east and sets in the west?
Shall I wait to hear a tune from the angel who wishes I was saint?
Shall I dance to the tune of the devil from a distance?
Shall I look back to see myself turn into salt?

Darkness fell on the brightest path of the future,
Just to turn its pathway into miserable present.
Why do I seek to find a burial ground?
A tombstone for my heart which cry out in the middle of the night.
Why do I seek to save my dying heart?
When what’s left for me is a piercing pain that leaves my soul at ease.

No comments: