Saturday, February 10, 2007

Jeez, I've got Tagged!!

Great, looks like i got tagged by my very own, granddad - Timewaster Anonymous. Alrighty, here goes...

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

1) Let's see, as weird as it sounds, I actually name all my soft toy. First, the soft toy that Zeck gave me was named Ruffus. Secondly, the teddy bear with a santa hat given by my sweetheart is Damon (a little early christmas gift). And lastly, Sebastian, a little penguin soft toy which i bought for myself (it squeeks).

2) In Australia, I was really bored one night and I named my former room's heater Dominic as I think it really is a sexy name. And guess what, he is TURNED ON 24/7... no joke! Well of course, I just need him during winter.

3) Not many people does this but I chew on ice and most of the time i have a cup full of 10 cubes of ice and chew them to the very last bit. However, I can't seem to bite into cold food, for instance, ice cream, cold fruits, or even sip on chill coke.

4) I know how many people in this world whom I come across LOVES sleep... but, I hate sleep... so i prefer not sleeping. Just because our body needs it, so yeah, i sleep at least 4 hours a day.

5) As random as I can be... it worries people!!!

6) I have this really huge crush on an Arsenal footballer - Freddie Ljunberg. If I do not get married at the age of 35, I'll make sure I propose to him - I don't care whether he has a wife and children, I just so want him to be mine!!!

Now, time to tag on 6 of my friends:
1) Syaf
2) Jeffery Ooi
3) Regina Lee
4) Sean
5) Farhah
6) Li Yen

1 comment:

Syaf said...

Ur not so weird afterall! :P