Friday, September 22, 2006

Emo

I truthfully need someone badly whom i can talk sense with. I need someone whom i can just sit down with for hours and hours just deliberating on a certain issue of interest. At the mean time, i have only two person, the person whom i'm dating and someone i recently met online who's currently working in Clayton. I'm glad arguments are always built from there and it tends to snowball it down to the next day.

This is the time when i start missing Mickey, Zeck, Yasir, Eva, Sze Hsiong, Jing Huai, Eddie G, Fikri and Narin. I want them to be close to me, to have me speak of my experiences and observations. To deliberate further on issues they are facing as well as what i'm facing. I'm surrounded with shallow people - people who only talks about booze, party, clubs and more booze. People who drinks and dance in search for happiness as they see life as a dull adventure to live with. I dream to have someone educate me with their own philosophy of life and not just through text books. I don't need someone to regurgitate what they learn in books similar to the ones needed in Uni. I want someone to educate me with their life experiences - in other words, someone who can constantly advice me to take the right path of life by taking their experiences as a mistake in need for corrections.

I want my life back (a deliberative one)... i want to sit at a corner reading till the break of dawn. I want to be able to make sense of this life and let every loneliness of every hour to be part of an indepth searching time. I'm definately traveling around Australia in search of my long forgotten interest and in hope for searching a new hobby.


4 comments:

Fikri said...

I knew it. You only miss me when you are emo-ing.

You should drink Eno so you won't emo. Ho hum. :>

Unpredictable Mortal said...

Fikri fikri, i think of you 24/7... well actually, not really... but anyways, i do miss you!!

Eddie G. said...

You know, you're never far away from me. Because if you cut my heart right open, you'll always find my granddaughter there...

...and the Green Goat not too far away...

:)

Unpredictable Mortal said...

hey eddie,

nice to hear from you... man, i can't wait to go home to have coffee with all of you!!!