Sunday, March 05, 2006

Angel

Influenced to be written by a friend who is going through a time of sorrow.


Bring me an angel, who sings of mercy and kindness,
The angel who brought the hidden stars away from the universe,
The angel who converse of a speech of a romantic novel,
The angel who brought life to a table of speechlessness.

I want to stand on a cliff that looks to the ocean,
To dream of life of its bitterness and sweetness,
To taste freedom within a distance,
To seek freedom among the voices of the silent ocean.

An angel who speaks of forever,
Of endless cries of happiness,
Of endless calls for joyfulness,
A dream came through from the eyes of the angel.

Weakness falls upon the strength of togetherness,
Light the fire that pales the endless darkness,
Forever seemed far from a cry of sorrow,
Tomorrow’s voice will never be heard, ever.

Spread my wings I want to fly,
Up to the mountains where my name’s craved.
To the earth and back,
To the moon and around,
Sing my angel as it will never hurt till now.
Break your wings, stomp it hard,
I never want to see a single frown.
Break your voice, soar your throat,
Forever has now been an endless cry.


2 comments:

Eddie G. said...

I sent you an angel to watch over you while you slept. He came back and told me you were beautiful. So I slapped him in the face and said
"Idiot! You want to the wrong house!"

I'm kidding. I didn't even send you an angel. I sent you the green goat instead.

Bugger me! He should have reached there by now.

Unpredictable Mortal said...

aww... i would rather have the green goat :). i'm sure it's touring around australia since that now it has the chance to.

I guess it needs the freedom it can get after staying in your closet for the longest time.

I miss everyone!!!