Thursday, October 27, 2005

Life!

I was just wondering how many of you could just blog till the break of dawn. Wondering how you guys always get the inspiration to write and update your blog frequently with a blink of an eye. I am starting to question my own abilities on whether i'm able to blog much further as i've ran out of things to say.

I'm feeling a little piss off now as i just found out that my pc does not have 'I Tunes', well, this bascially means that i am screwed... i have not started typing out the assignment for Sheila and am not very sure whether the wave file that i've saved in my disc will be able to play on her PC. If it would not budge, i guess my whole group will be screwed.

Basically i have nothing much to say and that i still have two more papers to go before i step foot into the holidays... well yeah, at is as if... i need to work. Oh well, should i or should i not be complaining. Two extremely weird nature about humans is that they complain whenever there are things to be done, and whenever there is nothing to do, they complain of bordem. Ah well, this is basically life of being a human. I wonder if animals complain to other animals of them just lazing around and waiting for their master to provide them with shelther and food. Ah well, why am i starting to crap anyways. Sorry people, no further update on my boring, yet to be explored, ... life!

2 comments:

Fikri said...

SPAMMMMMMEDDDD!!!! :>

Unpredictable Mortal said...

Ah well... can't stop them from coming into my blog... can i?