Thursday, August 04, 2005

Civilization

From a thousand miles I heard a scream,
A scream that shaken the world from within.
The shadow rises, the sea roared with hunger,
What's happening now as life's distorted?

No one seem to be able to answer me,
Times I've spent analysing this basic theme,
Times I've spent focusing on what's worth,
Now ages seem so far away,
Civilization has its price to pay.

What's there more for us to know?
People are drowning as no one wants to float.
History has been repeating itself from the beginning,
Judgment day's here, where will they be hiding?

Pieces of wood feel into the depths of the ocean,
Sets the earth rumbling in a pathetic notion.
I saw civilization staring at non-existence,
History and civilization were just mere cousins.

Say goodbye to the day of untold tales,
Embrace the world of what seems to be real,
Live life to the fullest with no hesitation,
As you'll never know what's next that gets you going.

2 comments:

Eddie G. said...

um.. what happened to your old template dear? don't tell me it got deleted.. that would stink.

Unpredictable Mortal said...

yeah... i deleted it... it's such a hazard maintaining it cause i have your green goat to feed... *meehhhh meeehhhh*... see, its calling for me again!